iClever 10050mAh Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger with 4.8A Dual USB Output Ports and Dual Input

Review

Abarbee314 564

Pros: I like the sleek look and feel. The matte finish is cool-looking for sure. The dual inputs are incredibly handy for charging a couple devices at the same time. It charges pretty fast, too. The weight isn't too bad and it seems to last quite a bit.

Cons: the device gets a bit warm when in-use (not concerning, but noticeable). The charging port is a bit finicky and I find it mildly tricky to get the charging cable plugged in - I always feel like I'm going to break something. Finally, my charger makes a weird clicking/humming sound when it's in use. At first, when I heard it, I thought something else was going on in my house but then I realized it was my iClever charger. This has me mildly more concerned than the heat it puts off. If it gets louder, I will certainly discontinue use. 

I have two other batter chargers of similar capacity and this one is the third in line (as far as preference goes) because of my safety/structural concerns.

+1 1 0

Replies (1)

Start a message